Green Acres Golf Club is one of the outstanding Golf Clubs in Melbourne. In a location the envy of many, Green Acres provides its members with a superb golf course in a relaxed environment.
Membership opportunities are currently available.
click on one of the options below for further information regarding
membership or call our Membership Secretary on (03) 9859 1294 for
- Benefits of Membership
- Membership Categories
- Joining Process
- Fee Structure
Why join Green Acres Golf Club? Here's just some of the benefits of Membership:
2. Our golf course is a challenging 18 hole layout set in a unique and tranquil location on the banks of the Yarra River.
3. We are blessed with a healthy water supply that keeps our course in great condition all year round.
4. We have a range of Membership Categories and account payment options to suit your needs and endeavour to keep waiting periods to a minimum to ensure that you're enjoying the benefits of membership as soon as possible.
5. We are financially secure with a history of recording healthy financial results that allow us to reinvest in the golf course and member services.
6. Our Golf Centre has a comprehensive range of equipment and apparel and is staffed by PGA professionals who can help with all your golfing needs.
7. We participate in Pennant programs for Juniors, Colts, Ladies, Mens and Seniors.
8. We teach tomorrow's champions by holding regular Junior Golf Programmes and Clinics throughout the year.
9. We have a long list of highly prized reciprocal clubs in Victoria and around Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and UK.
10. A new spacious Clubhouse has recently been opened that boasts panoramic views over our golf course.
Our clubhouse is family friendly and is available for member private or corporate functions at very affordable rates.
Click here to view more about the Green Acres Advantage...
Click here to view the Green Acres Corporate Brochure...
A Membership Waiting List is currently open for the following categories of Membership. All efforts will be made to ensure that your time on our waiting list is kept to a minimum to ensure that you're enjoying the benefits of membership as soon as possible.
Members may play every day, except for men on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when the ladies competitions are run. Members are entitled to play on Sundays and weekdays. Members have full rights to the Clubhouse facilities only. Please click on "Junior Membership" above for information regarding the membership options for junior golfers. Corporate Membership is now
available. Please click on "Corporate Membership" above for further information. Temporary Membership is available to people who normally reside
interstate or overseas and are only staying a short time in Melbourne.
Seven Day Membership
Six Day Membership
Members may play every day, except for men on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when the ladies competitions are run.
Members are entitled to play on Sundays and weekdays.
Members have full rights to the Clubhouse facilities only.
Please click on "Junior Membership" above for information regarding the membership options for junior golfers.
Corporate Membership is now
available. Please click on "Corporate Membership" above for further information.
Temporary Membership is available to people who normally reside interstate or overseas and are only staying a short time in Melbourne.
Please click here to download Membership Application forms.
Membership applications should be endorsed by a Proposer and Seconder who are current Club members. Alternatively, if you do not know any current members, external Referees will suffice. Referees are only required if you do not know an existing member of Green Acres Golf Club.
Completed forms are to be returned to the Club office. Your application
will be processed expediently and every effort made to ensure that waiting periods are kept to a minimum.
When a vacancy exists, you will be invited to become a playing member of the Club and will be asked to attend a new member induction session designed to answer all your queries and ease you in to Club membership.
Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of $200 is payable when lodging your application. This fee is deducted from your Entrance Fee upon joining the Club.
Entrance Fee: An Entrance Fee of $5995 is payable by all by new members and applies to all membership categories. An instalment plan is available for the payment of the Entrance Fee over three years. Junior Members may pay the Entrance Fee over equal instalments until they reach 30 years of age or five consecutive years of Membership, whichever is greater. Please contact the Club office for further information regarding Entrance Fee instalment plans.
Subscription Fees: Please see the table below for a list of the 2015/2016 Subscription Fees.
| Membership Category||Subscription|
| Seven Day||$2547.00|
| Six Day||$2164.00|
| Social Non-Playing||$255.00|
|Junior Under 18||$234.00 |
|Junior Aged 18||$290.00 |
|Junior Aged 19||$351.00 |
|Junior Aged 20||$469.00 |
|Junior Aged 21||$586.00 |
|Junior Aged 22||$703.00 |
|Junior Aged 23||$877.00|
|Junior Aged 24||$1169.00|
NB: The above fees inclusive of GST and exclusive of competition fees, affiliation fees, insurances and house credits.